We help you found solution to your present health/academic/financial/unemploymen

edited December 1969 in Scholarships
Isi mmili igbo nille call :{ 234}8095169498<br /><br />No smoke without a fire.<br />We help you found solution to your present health/academic/financial/unemployment condition if only you can afford to disclose it before us.<br />What do you suffer from?<br />How long have you being like this? <br />Do you need a change in life?<br />Are you contented with what you have?<br />Have you come up with a conclusion yet? If no,<br />I PRIEST JEKWU UDALOR {IGWE ISI MMILI IGBO NILLE}<br />FROM AGUNERI ANAMBRA EAST L.G.A. ANAMBRA STATE<br />WELCOMES YOU TO MY WORLD OF SPIRITUAL CONSULTANCY.<br /><br />Things I do;<br />I feel it’s high time for me to tell people whom I am and what I do. Firstly, I must let you know that your enemies are my enemy. Therefore; I help people have peace of mind by solving their individual problems. I deliver people from the chains of poverty and link them to the world of riches. The barren women’s give birth to a child. Help maintain peace and tranquility in the society and families. I turn black into white as nature made it. These and lots more are the things I do by his grace who called me for the mission and also grant me power to see beyond human.<br /><br />How I work;<br />I work with spirits for human beings. I never engage myself with somebody’s affair without prior spiritual consultation. It’s during the consultation period that I can be able to see your past and future clearly, ask more questions about your welfare and obtain immediate answer. I never tell someone’s problem or condition without prior spiritual consult. I never predict what that is not given to me. I don’t tell tales.<br /><br />What is spiritual consultation?<br />It’s a media that we human {priest} use to inquire, access information from {spirits} the land beyond. Its assess point between the living and spirits, the mortal and immortal link. A connection that exists in between the priest and spirits.<br /><br />Requirement,<br />I do require information of people far from me or close to me by their name, home town and state of origin. Why? It’s by your name that I can be able to inquire about you. For instant, you want to know about Barrack Obama; you use his name to ask about him. Or do you go ahead asking about Cynthia Nelson? Home town. In most cases I don’t bother about it but a situation whereby I need total information about you, its mandatory. State of origin. It also represents your identity. These key factors help me a lot on my spiritual consulting.<br />Therefore present your request like this:<br />Name: Nelson Halifa Dume<br />Home town: Abali Awkuzu Rumigbo<br />State of Origin: Rivers<br />Country: Nigeria<br />Subject: I want to know why money/job/child/peace/love has run away from me. Or I want money/peace/love/job employment, what do I do?<br />Send to Buhariabiola@yahoo.com or Text {234}8095169498<br /><br />Rituals;<br />I do not undertake or accept human or blood rituals. A situation whereby a blood ritual is involved, it must be of animals. Human is precious and remember; touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm. We are God’s image, therefore we are like him. Thou shall not kill.<br /><br />Payment;<br />I never give a charge for my spiritual consultation. It’s totally free; absolutely free service. I am a chief priest, a servant of humanity and immortal; I live by he who sent me because he provides for me.<br /><br />Candle Burning or Praying with Candles During the spiritual assignment:<br />Due to the requests of many, I burn candles for your intentions of change in your life. Many of you can’t perform magic candles burning for loved ones and prosperity and may be concerned about fire safety while you are at work. In that note I do prefer to burn the candles for me to guarantee security, success and divine breakthrough. The same with many of you living with the person for whom you are burning the candles. You may be concerned about security and safety. I will burn candles or set lights in your behalf for you and will do your candle prayer on my sacred altar set about in my sacred temple.<br />Each candle is properly cleansed, incensed and blessed with the appropriate condition blessing oil for the situation. Your name and intention is written on white paper and placed under each candle. They are prayed over twice a day; once in the morning and at night. Any unusual occurrences during the burn will be reported to you and a brief report will be e-mailed or sent to you upon its' completed burn.<br /><br />Question: <br />How does nature involved in your work?<br /><br />Answer:<br />I work with for elements of nature namely, fire, water, air and earth. I work with these four elements to assure mankind total victory. Remember, in the beginning God created heaven and earth. Earth and things on it he gave to human being while he dwells in the heaven above with the holy angels. So it’s wise and lawful for mankind to use what was giving to them to achieve their desired aim. But most at times ignorant helps keep human astray and away.<br />That’s why on my own method of operation, I introduce my clients online and offline to cast spells on their own and obtains a definite result over circumstances. Most things in the present world are never as it was made. Some people suffer out of evil spell casting by their enemy; therefore stand the risk of facing unusual conditions. Some are being manipulated by the Agents of Darkness and lots more. You see some who are naturally gifted but they will be suffering and wandering. Some has money but they are hungry while some work like a Tiger but eat like an Ant. These are the reason I undergo spiritual consulting on behalf of an individual who needs my service before casting or introducing any spells casting for him/her.<br />To heal a patient from ailment I command air and water for life. I used them to grant mankind free healing.<br />For finance, earth has never disappointed me because I know and believe the LAND IS GREEN.<br />For evil forces, I send them back to their originated realm by fire by force.<br />These and lots more are how I do operate lawfully.<br />As God and spirits may have it, Glory is to them. We all are progressing for those who believe. As I always tell you, I am not an agent of failure therefore none that comes to me with total desire to achieve the best of life shall go without positive result. I have learned wisdom to be wise. Before me, with God nothing is impossible.<br /><br />Security;<br />Information about you remains cordial. We never expose it to the third party nor use it for any other things without your prior command. Security welfare of our client is our priority; we keep your secret and help secure it.<br />Finally, every other information about me remains a secret between me and those who want my companionship and service. Remember; your happiness is our motto. Thanks<br />Join our discussion forum on Naijapals.com <br />Our face book fans page:<br />http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003381427511&ref=tn_tnmn<br /><br /><br />FEEL FREE TO CONSULT US ON YOUR PRIVATE MATTER OR PROBLEMS<br />