JAMB/UTME - 2011/2012 Tips for scoring above 200 points

I just registration for jamb/utme examination, so help me, and so help what i need from u is tell way to get above 200, help me nigerian. [color=][/color]

Comments

• Here is a response from a Facebook fan.<br /><br />
    Well as the saying goes if you must excel you have to make sacrifice.for you to score 200 and above in your UTME all that is required is constant study without distractions and ensure you follow your syllabus. At the right end of the syllab...uls, there are some must know things in each topic you study,so you have to take them serious and also draw a study outline and make sure you adhere strictly to it thank God its by June so you still can do something before then.Try to go through pass questions and answers,be honest with yourself don't turn to the answer and each time you go through try to assess your performance and also be time conscious if possible give 1hr:30 mins for the four subjects and if you can afford it attend tutorial classes take it serious and ask questions in class in areas you are confused.And to crown it all put God first in all you do, by these 200 is not far from being fetched.Gudluck
    The Truth is Out There.
  • Call me 4 a private chat on how 2 tacke ur jamb problem.08035408859
  • Tip 1: On getting your question paper and answer sheet start solving the lexis and structure part of the English questions first (depending on your spead and accuracy this will take at most 45 mins of your time leaving you with 2hrs 15mins)<br />Tip 2: Use 30mins for the for the essay part in Use of Englis. Then,<br />Tip 3: Use the remaining 1hr 45mins for the other subjects but make sure you start with the simplest questions. This way, you'll score above 250 aggregate points! Goodluck!
  • i really wanna pass this exam,and get into school like my oda colleauges :)pls informa8 twinyvicky@gmail.com