Start Information Marketing Business : Make at Least #100,000 Monthly With These Useful Kits

edited December 1969 in Online Services
Hello Fellow Forumites<br /><br />My name is Olusegun Fapohunda. I make reasonable income online without doing any hard job. I decide the time to work and not to work myself, I am the boss and no one can control me except God lol. In the internet world today, people search for information everyday and some people are making money by supply a solution to what they are looking for. <br /><br />Today, I wish to introduce information marketing business to you. This is a kind of business you can start with little capital and later grows to something big. You can start this business from the dorm of your room and make money while you sleep.  Personally, I have made millions online through online businesses and the 60% of what I make monthly come from information marketing.  I have plan to help my fellow Nigerians by giving them some useful kits they can use to start their own Information Marketing business so that they can make money online. These kits include:<br /><br />1. eCover software with video and e-book on how to create stunning covers for your products online under 5 minutes.  You don’t need any programming knowledge before you can do this, our software will compile everything for you.  You can also make money by helping people to make eCover for their product.<br /><br />2. eBook Writer software. This software can be use to publish your eBook without going online. This software has great features like Microsoft word.  Anybody with simple computer knowledge can use this. You can also help other people to publish their eBook online and make money. This kit also come with a manual<br /><br />3. Website creator software. This is WYSIWYG software that you can use to build professional website under minutes. This software features are numerous and great CLICK HERE to read more about it features.<br /><br />4. 10 + free eBooks with private label right (PLR). This simply means you can sell these eBooks and keep the 100% of the money made. You can use these eBooks to start your information marketing business. <br /><br />And many others I can’t mention here.<br />If you want to learn more on the features and how to get these lifetime money making kits, CLICK HERE<br />